Are you a dental nurse looking to work with a fun and friendly Dental team, and combining your passion with your work?
We are looking for team members with a minimum of one year Dental Assisting experience to join Teeth On Wheels. Our Headquarters is located in Tullamarine.
About the role
- Maintain a high standard of infection control.
- Prepare and set up clinics
- Re process instruments
- Maintain stock levels
Skills and experience
- Certificate III in Dental Assisting or a min of 2 years Dental Assisting experience (experience in Sterilisation will be highly regarded
- Exceptional communication skills
- A proven track record of punctuality and reliability
- Ability to build rapport with team mates in a cheerful, light-hearted manner
- A great and positive attitude towards teamwork
- A willingness to learn & develop
Job benefits and perks
At Teeth On Wheels we believe great service starts with happy staff. We have regular fun team building activity days and we love a happy workplace. We want our staff to look forward to coming to work and we do our best to work together to provide a positive enviroment for all our staff.
About Teeth On Wheels
At Teeth on Wheels we pride ourselves on providing the highest quality dental treatment while making it fun, positive and memorable. Our mobile dental clinics are fitted out with state of the art dental equipment and include entertainment systems with classic movies and music, providing a stress-free and relaxing atmosphere for our patients.
To apply for this position, please click on the “Apply For This Role” button below.
Applicants must attached a Cover letter and Resume and must indicate what employment type you would like to apply for.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
1 Jul 2018
You can also send job application to the following address:
Human Resources Manager
Teeth On Wheels
18 Lillee Crescent, Tullamarine VIC 3043