Are you a receptionist looking to work with a fun and friendly Dental team, and combining your passion with your work? We are looking for someone with a minimum of one year experience to join Teeth On Wheels. Our Headquarters is located in Tullamarine and we service all areas of Melbourne.
About the role
Teeth on wheels are looking for our next Customer Service Coordinator to join our administration team!
Are you a dental assistant with reception or administration experience?
Are you a receptionist looking for a company where you can grow and build your reception career whilst working in a friendly and upbeat environment?
We are looking for someone to join our team that has a passion for their job and dentistry and will fit into the positive environment at Teeth on Wheels.This position will be located at our headquarters in Tullamarine.
Skills and experience
- High standard of attention to detail
- Reliable, responsible and efficient
- Must be well presented with bubbly personality and great interpersonal skills
- Excellent spoken & written communication skills and phone manner
- Excellent organisation skills while meeting deadlines
- Must have experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of D4W is an added advantage but not essential
- Manage patient databases/documents and create standardized organization systems.
- Processing and reconciliation of payments/accounts
- Exceptional phone manners and able to schedule appointments in line with productivity targets
- Should be able to perform administrative and reception tasks autonomously
Job benefits and perks
At teeth on wheels we believe great service starts with happy staff. We have regular fun team building activity days and we love a happy workplace. We want our staff to look forward to coming to work and we do our best to work together to provide a positive enviroment for all our staff
About Teeth On Wheels
At Teeth on Wheels we pride ourselves on providing the highest quality dental treatment while making it fun, positive and memorable. Our mobile dental clinics are fitted out with state of the art dental equipment and include entertainment systems with classic movies and music, providing a stress-free and relaxing atmosphere for our patients.
To apply for this position, please click on the “Apply For This Role” button below.
Applicants must attached a Cover letter and Resume and must indicate what employment type you would like to apply for.
You can also send job applications to the following email address: