Are you a dental nurse looking to work with a fun and friendly Dental team, and combining your passion with your work? We are looking for someone with a minimum of one year Dental Assisting experience to join Teeth On Wheels. Our Headquarters is located in Tullamarine and we service all areas of Melbourne.
About the role
- Full Time
- Provide a fun and friendly environment in the clinic.
- Maintain a high standard of infection control.
- Prepare and set up clinics thoroughly between patients
- Current Drivers Licence Mandatory
- Working With Children’s Check – highly regarded.
Skills and experience
- Certificate III in Dental Assisting or a min of 2 years Dental Assisting experience
- Love working with children
- Exceptional communication skills
- A proven track record of punctuality and reliability
- Ability to build rapport with team mates in a cheerful, light-hearted manner
- A great and positive attitude towards teamwork
- A willingness to learn & develop.
Job benefits and perks
At teeth on wheels we believe great service starts with happy staff. We have regular fun team building activity days and we love a happy workplace. We want our staff to look forward to coming to work and we do our best to work together to provide a positive enviroment for all our staff
About Teeth On Wheels
At Teeth on Wheels we pride ourselves on providing the highest quality dental treatment while making it fun, positive and memorable. Our mobile dental clinics are fitted out with state of the art dental equipment and include entertainment systems with classic movies and music, providing a stress-free and relaxing atmosphere for our patients.
To apply for this position, please click on the “Apply For This Role” button below.
Applicants must attached a Cover letter and Resume and must indicate what employment type you would like to apply for.
29 Jun 2017
You can also send job application to the following address:
Human Resources Manager
Teeth On Wheels
26 Catalina Drive Tullamarine VIC 3043